As democratization, availability, and acquisition of data is increasing, privacy is becoming a concern. Regulations such as GDPR have been introduced to address the privacy rights of users. To help maintain privacy, this model can be used to blur faces.
To complete this workflow, the following are the license requirements:
- ArcGIS Desktop—ArcGIS Image Analyst extension for ArcGIS Pro
- ArcGIS Enterprise—ArcGIS Image Server with raster analytics configured
- ArcGIS Online—ArcGIS Image for ArcGIS Online
This model has the following characteristics:
- Input—High-resolution, 3-band street-level imagery/oriented imagery, in a compatible image format, as per the Classify Pixels Using Deep Learning tool.
- Output—Image with blurred human faces.
- Compute—This workflow is compute intensive and a GPU with compute capability of 6.0 or higher is recommended.
- Architecture—This model is based on the MTCNN model.
Access and download the model
Download the Face Blurring pretrained model from ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World. Alternatively, access the model directly from ArcGIS Pro, or consume it in ArcGIS Image for ArcGIS Online.
The following are the release notes: