Section headers allow you to split analysis views into groups and introduce elements that contain similar types of data. To add a section header to an analysis view, complete these steps:
- Access edit mode for the analysis view to which you want to add a section header.
- Click Add Element > Section Header.
The Section Header dialog box appears.
- Provide a name for the header in the Title text box.
- Click Done.
The section header appears in the analysis view.
- Optionally, hover over the section header and use the buttons to perform the following actions:
- Drag Move to move the section header to a new location in the analysis view.
- Click Configure to edit the section header text.
- Click Duplicate to duplicate the section header.
- Click Delete to delete the section header.
- When you're finished adding elements to the analysis view, click Save.
You can also click the Save drop-down arrow and click Save As to save the analysis view with a new name and description.