You can create custom analysis views that leverage all of the data collected by ArcGIS Monitor to help you observe, identify, and troubleshoot issues that are unique to your system architecture and environments. To create an analysis view, complete these steps:
- Access Monitor, if necessary.
The Home page appears.
- Click Analysis.
The Analysis page appears with a list of analysis views.
Click Sort to change the sorting method, click Filter to create a query to filter the list, and click the categories at the side of the page to filter the list by the chosen category. You can also search for specific analysis views by typing a keyword in the Search by analysis name or description text box.
- Click Create Analysis.
The New Analysis dialog box appears.
- Provide a name for the view in the Name text box.
- Optionally, provide a description for the view in the Description text box.
- Click Save.
The analysis view's Overview page appears in edit mode.
- Add the following elements to the analysis view as necessary:
- Click Save when you're done adding elements to the view.
You can also click the Save drop-down arrow and click Save As to save the view with a new name and description.