ArcGIS Mission Manager is a web app that allows you to create and interact with missions. Depending on organizational requirements, this can include the following:
- Creating mission maps, which can include graphics, overlays, or other reference layers
- Organizing a mission with members and teams
- Providing additional materials for missions, such as documents and photos
- Supporting active missions
- Overseeing Responder activity during missions
Most of the preparation for missions is done through ArcGIS Mission Manager. This involves using various map tools, separating ArcGIS Mission users by their roles, and providing supporting materials for both Manager and Responder users. See Create a mission for information on how to use these tools.
Once the mission is active, ArcGIS Mission Manager users can track the location and activity of Responder users, update or correct map overlays and graphics, provide new information to users as necessary, or relay information between teams. All of this can be done in real time. See Participate in a mission in ArcGIS Mission Manager for more information on how you can use Manager to participate in a mission.
Begin using ArcGIS Mission Manager by creating a mission.