You need the following account and license types to interact with infographics cards:
Infographics cards are visualizations that provide contextual information about an ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 map and update when you select features on the map.
If no features are selected, the cards show demographic information for the current visible area of the map. If you zoom or pan the map, the cards update to reflect the new map area.
See Infographics cards to learn about infographics data visualizations.
You can interact with infographics cards in the following ways:
- Zoom in or out to show demographic information for the current map extent.
- Select a feature to show demographic information for a specified area around the feature.
- Select multiple features to show demographic information for combined areas surrounding the selections.
- Click one or more polygons to show demographic information for the study area defined by the polygons.
- By default, infographics cards use whole numbers. Click Percentages to view the information in a bar chart. Click Numbers to return to whole number display.
- Drag the cards up or down to rearrange them in their vertical stack.
- Rotate the wheel button or use the arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll through the infographics cards.
- Click Close on an infographics card to delete it.