- Will ArcGIS Experience Builder replace ArcGIS Web AppBuilder?
- Can anything be transferred between Web AppBuilder and Experience Builder?
- How do I use subscriber and premium content as a data source in a web experience shared with the public?
- Can I reuse my custom layouts as a template for other apps?
- How can I give feedback on ArcGIS Experience Builder?
- Why can I no longer upload SVG or SVGZ image types?
How do I use subscriber and premium content as a data source in a web experience shared with the public?
If you’ve added subscriber content as a data source in your app or template and connected widgets to it, you’ll be prompted when you publish the web experience item to authorize public access via your account. In the Subscriber contents window that opens after clicking Publish, you’ll see a list of applicable data items that you can authorize so your app can be accessible by the public.
Yes. You can generate a Web Experience Template or duplicate the Web Experience item as a starting point for creating similar web experiences. To create a template, click the More options button on the builder toolbar and choose Generate template. To create a copy of an experience or template, click the More options button on the item card in the respective gallery and choose Duplicate.