- Will ArcGIS Experience Builder replace Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS?
- Can anything be transferred between Web AppBuilder and Experience Builder?
- How do I use subscriber and premium content as a data source in a web experience shared with the public?
- Can I reuse my custom layouts as a template for other apps?
- How can I give feedback on ArcGIS Experience Builder?
How do I use subscriber and premium content as a data source in a web experience shared with the public?
Create the proxy item by following the steps in the "Authorize the layer" section of the Use Living Atlas subscriber content in public maps and apps blog article.
Yes. You can generate a Web Experience Template or duplicate the Web Experience item as a starting point for creating similar web experiences. To create a template, click the More options button on the builder toolbar and choose Generate template. To create a copy of an experience or template, click the More options button on the item card in the respective gallery and choose Duplicate.
The Experience Builder team would love to hear from you about the app. You can provide feedback through the GeoNet ArcGIS Experience Builder community page. If you have comments about the documentation, use the feedback link on the topic page. (Contact Esri Technical Support if you need assistance.)