The Tax Reverted Property solution delivers a set of capabilities that help you improve the collection of delinquent property information, document tax delinquent properties, and market properties during a property tax sale.
In this topic, you’ll learn how to use the solution by assuming the role of a user and performing the workflows below.
Collect and monitor tax reverted properties
Code Enforcement Operations can be used to collect delinquent property information, document tax delinquent properties, and market properties during a property tax sale.
Collect tax reverted property information
You will start by assuming the role of a treasurer staff member responsible for verifying a tax reverted property. You are asked to use Tax Reverted Property to visit a tax delinquent property in the field and verify the details.
- Download ArcGIS Collector onto your mobile device.
- Open ArcGIS Collector on your mobile device, and sign in to your ArcGIS Online organization.
- Choose the Tax Reverted Property map.
- Using the ArcGIS Collector form, fill in the details of the property.
- Optionally attach a property photograph.
- Choose Submit
Monitor tax reverted property posting
Now you will assume the role of a tax collection administrator responsible for reviewing the status of the tax reverted property field work. You are asked to use Tax Reverted Property Dashboard to monitor the collection and posting progress.
- In a browser, go to the Tax Reverted Property Dashboard.
- The Tax Reverted Property Dashboard opens with all delinquent tax properties.
- Review the number of properties that have been posted.
- Select a specific tax delinquent property and status, and optionally review by date.
- Click on a specific tax delinquent property to review the parcel information, property information and tax information.
Find a property for sale
Now you will assume the role of a real estate agent that wants to attend a property tax auction for the purposes of buying land. You visit the Tax Sale app to find a property that fits the needs of your client.
- In a browser, go to the Tax Sale app.
- Search for a parcel number or address
- Click on a specific property to review the property, structure, and tax information.