Mit der Business Analyst-Lizenz verfügbar.
ArcGIS Business Analyst Enterprise includes a street network dataset for the U.S. that can be published as routing services to a federated ArcGIS Server site. It can be the same as the GeoEnrichment Server site or any other site as long as it is federated and has the ArcGIS Network Analyst extension authorized. This process creates all the routing services based on your network dataset and registers them as utility services in your ArcGIS Enterprise portal for applications to discover and use them.
Once published, the services can be used with Business Analyst Enterprise for creating study areas based on driving and walking times and distances.
To publish routing services, your ArcGIS Server site needs to be authorized with the provided ArcGIS Network Analyst extension license.
Data and licensing requirements
A street network dataset for the U.S. is provided for Business Analyst Enterprise users in file geodatabase format (. gdb file). Before configuring routing services, the data must be authorized with the Business Analyst data license (. sdlic ) and the ArcGIS Server site must be authorized with the ArcGIS Network Analyst extension. These can be downloaded from My Esri. The data license can be installed in one of two ways:
If the publisher machine and the GeoEnrichment Server machine are the same (If ArcGIS Pro is installed on the server), you can authorize the data with ArcGIS Pro.
- If ArcGIS Pro is not installed on the server, you can use the DataLicInstall utility.
If the publisher machine and the GeoEnrichment Server machine are the same (If GeoEnrichment Server is installed on the server), you can authorize the data with Pro. If GeoEnrichment Server is not installed on the server, you can use the DataLicInstall utility:
- Open a Windows Command Prompt instance (cmd), as an administrator, on a machine with ArcGIS Server installed.
- Right click on CMD > run as an administrator.
- Change directory to the ArcGIS Server Program Files bin directory.
The command line appears as follows:
cd C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server\framework\runtime\ArcGIS\bin
- Type in the following:
- Press Enter to install the license.
- After the license file successfully installs, restart the ArcGIS Server Windows service for the changes to take effect.
All data needed for street address geocoding and network analysis are included with the 2023 U.S. Data for Business Analyst on My Esri.
ArcGIS StreetMap Premium product downloads for Pro and Enterprise may appear in your My Esri list. These files are not needed and should not be downloaded. Please follow the steps for downloading the street data below.
The MGDB data downloads are for use with version 11.1. The FGDB data downloads are for use with 10.9.0, 10.9.1 and 11.0.
Downloading the street network data
- On the My Esri site, click My Organizations then click Downloads.
- Verify that you are in the Products section. In the Quick Search text box, enter Business Analyst or Business.
- Look for ArcGIS Business Analyst Enterprise with 2023 U.S. Data. It will be bundled with the latest software but
can be installed to previous versions still supported in the
product life cycle. Click View Downloads.
There will be two downloads for the street data, both will need to be downloaded on a folder to your local drive.
- Click the Download Components tab then click Data and Content to expand the list of files.
- Locate #1 ArcGIS Business Analyst Enterprise 2023 Street Data MGDB (U.S.A) and click Download.
- In the Esri Download Manager dialog, click Click to download your file now.
- Locate #2 ArcGIS Business Analyst Enterprise 2023 Street Data MGDB (U.S.A) and click Download.
- The Destination Folder for Files dialog will appear. Keep the default location or click Browse to choose a different location.
- Right click on ArcGIS_BAEnterprise_StreetsData_USA_2023.7z (1).001 and click 7-Zip > Extract Here.
Hinweis:You will only need to extract from the first compressed file (ArcGIS_BAEnterprise_StreetsData_USA_2023.7z (1).001). The extraction process automatically extracts and reassembles Files 001, 002, and 003 to create the full 2023 U.S. data pack. Do not attempt to extract File 002 or 003.
Tipp:While you can keep the network dataset in a shared location that is accessible to all the machines in your GIS server site, it is recommended to copy the network dataset locally, on each machine, for best performance when running the services.
Configure and publish routing services using your network dataset
After downloading and extracting the data, please follow these instructions to configure and publish routing services using your network dataset to a federated ArcGIS Server site.
Example data path— "C:/StreetMap Premium Data/northamerica.geodatabase/Routing/Routing_ND"
Configuring a network utility services from ArcGIS Online
You have the option to configure your portal to use utility services from ArcGIS Online instead of publishing them to your own server. This has the added benefit of providing street network coverage outside the United States. If you would like to use online network services provided by Esri, you must have an ArcGIS Online organizational account. The account must have credits associated with it and the correct permissions to use the utility services.
The ArcGIS Online network services provide coverage for several Länder oder Regionen and can be configured in the portal following the steps below.
- Sign in to the portal website as a member of the default administrator role in your organization.
- At the top of the site, click Organization and click the Settings tab.
- Click ArcGIS Online on the left side of the page.
- Select Network.
- Enter the credentials for the ArcGIS Online account that is to be used for the utility services.
- Click Configure.