Build powerful GIS apps that run on any device. No coding required.
Create configurable application templates that are added to your organization application gallery.
Show me how
Build widgets & themes
You can download and host the app on your web server. Further, you can extend the app by adding custom widgets and themes.
Show me how
The 2D app supports the following browsers:
- Safari 3 and higher
- Internet Explorer 9 and higher
The 3D app supports the following browsers:
- Safari 7.2 and higher
- Internet Explorer 11
To use Web Appbuilder, you must have an ArcGIS organizational account.
- Build the apps you need using ready-to-use widgets.
- Customize the look of your apps with configurable themes.
- Host your apps online or run them on your own server.
- Create custom app templates.
Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS was updated in September 2016. It includes the following new features and enhancements:
- You can edit related records in the Edit widget.
- You can conduct local search in the Search widget.
- You can turn off the filters pre-set in the map when configuring the Filter and Group Filter widgets.
- You can filter unique values based on the previous expressions in the Query and Filter widgets.
- The Splash widget allows you to use an image as the background of the splash screen and customize the appearance of the splash screen such as the size, background, and the color and text of the button.
- The Select widget adds more selection tools so you can select features by a polygon, polyline, or circle in addition to a rectangle.
- The Near Me widget removes layers with zero results from the results list.
- The 3DFx widget adds area extrusion effect so you can extrude polygons instead of just points and polylines.
- The integrated mesh scene layers in web scenes are supported in 3D apps.
- The administrators and group members can edit and save apps directly when these apps are shared to a group with update capability.
Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Turkish, and Vietnamese.
The language used by the app is determined by your browser's language setting.
Share your ideas and send us your feedback.