Build powerful GIS apps that run on any device. No coding required.
Create configurable application templates that are added to your organization application gallery.
Show me how
Build widgets & themes
You can download and host the app on your web server. Further, you can extend the app by adding custom widgets and themes.
Show me how
The 2D app supports the following browsers:
- Safari 3 and higher
- Internet Explorer 9 and higher
The 3D app supports the following browsers:
- Safari 7.2 and higher
- Internet Explorer 11
To use Web Appbuilder, you must have an ArcGIS organizational account.
- Build the apps you need using ready-to-use widgets.
- Customize the look of your apps with configurable themes.
- Host your apps online or run them on your own server.
- Create custom app templates.
Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS was updated in June 2016. It includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Add Color Picker style in themes so you can choose your own color or match your agency's approved color palette.
- You can set custom fonts for the app’s title and subtitle in Attributes tab.
- You can configure ArcGIS Online Premium Services and Premium Contents for public access in Attribute tab.
- The new Select widget communicates with other widgets to take actions on the selected features.
- The new Share widget enables social sharing experience of apps.
- The new Add Data widget enables end users to search for layers in ArcGIS Online and enter URLs to add data to the map.
- The new Filter widget enables you to filter features based on an expression. Other widgets will honor the filter settings if applicable.
- The new Smart Editor widget extends the core editing widget such as smart attributes, presetting field values, records validation, and viewing pop-ups while editing.
- THe new Oblique Viewer widget displays images in their native coordinate system using the image's coordinate system. This allows you to pan in the oblique mode, in a single viewing angle, or switch angles to view an area of interest from different angles.
- The new Group Filter widget allows you to create groupings of layers to apply a value filter to. You have the option of saving and reloading your defined groupings so you can come back anytime and resume your work.
- The Info Summary widget is no longer in beta. This widget allows you to provide a count and view a list of features contained in the current map extent for each layer specified. Point layers configured in the widget can optionally be viewed as clusters.
- The Query widget adds spatial relationships, such as intersect, overlap, and contain, so you can perform the query against features in another layer.
- The Edit widget includes options for tolerance and filtering feature template.
- Selecting records in the Attribute Table will highlight their features on the map, and vice-versa.
- The Geoprocessing widget takes a set of features as input from a layer, pop-up, Query, or Select widget.
- The Layer List widget allows you to choose which layers you want to show on the list. You can also control the visibility of all the layers.
- The Near Me widget is enhanced with additional configuration parameters including the ability to display the buffer on the map, return intersecting polygons instead of buffered polygons, and zoom to the selected features instead of the buffer..
- The District Lookup widget is enhanced to support stacked polygons.
- The Related Table Charts widget is enhanced to support polar charts.
- The existing 3DFx widget has been enhanced to include more effects for 3D animation.
Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Turkish, and Vietnamese.
The language used by the app is determined by your browser's language setting.
Share your ideas and send us your feedback.