Keep track of the latest updates for each release of ArcGIS Marketplace.
The April 2018 release includes better communication between you and the provider and an enhanced Esri global navigation.
- As an ArcGIS user, you can now send detailed purchase requests to content providers for listings that are e-commerce enabled. These requests can include details on the area of interest as well as key technical details you may have.
- Esri global navigation has been implemented in this release, and access to the console has been moved to the top header.
- Users can receive annual subscription services with licenses for content services.
The December 2017 update includes enhanced search and discover options in ArcGIS Marketplace.
- New look and design of the ArcGIS Marketplace home page, including optimized filtering options to help users find the right solutions more easily.
- New Featured section, enabling Esri to highlight specific Esri or provider offerings.
- You can now purchase City Engine rule packages from providers.
The September 2017 update opens new possibilities to access Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS widgets and ArcGIS Pro add-ins.
- Get up and running with purchasing listings with ArcGIS Pro add-ins and custom widgets built with Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition).
- Choose to purchase or try content services with multiple services bundled together in one listing. Specific content service types include: Hosted Elevation Services, Hosted Scene Services, Hosted Vector Tiles, Hosted Feature Layers, and Hosted Raster Tile Layers.
The June 2017 update includes a new look for the Console page as well as improvements throughout the site.
- The Console page has been redesigned for improved management of your purchased items. You can now see how many days you have left until your trial expires.