Keep track of the latest updates for each release of ArcGIS Marketplace.
The December 2017 update includes enhanced search and discover options in ArcGIS Marketplace.
- New look and design of ArcGIS Marketplace home page, including optimized filtering options to help users find the right solutions more easily.
- New Featured section, enabling Esri to highlight specific Esri or provider offerings.
- You can now purchase City Engine rule packages from providers.
The September 2017 update opens new possibilities to access AppBuilder widgets and pro add-ins.
- Get up and running with purchasing listings with ArcGIS Pro Add-ins and custom widgets built with Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition).
- Choose to purchase or try content services with multiple services bundled together in one listing. Specific content service types include: Hosted Elevation Services, Hosted Scene Services, Hosted Vector Tiles, Hosted Feature Layers, and Hosted Raster Tile Layers.
The June 2017 update includes a new look of the Console page as well as improvements throughout the site.
- The Console page has been redesigned for improved management of your purchased items. You can now see the how many days you have left until your trial expires.
The April 2017 updates include a new design to the items detail page and better account accessibility.
- Data services that are purchased and assigned to individual members using license by member licensing are now available to those members through the Add > Browse Subscription Layers option in the map viewer.
- If you use multiple accounts for ArcGIS Marketplace andEsri websites, you can now link accounts to efficiently switch between accounts and connect your Esri customer information for My Esri, e-Learning, GeoNet, and so on. The option to switch accounts is currently available from your ArcGIS organization website, ArcGIS Marketplace, and Esri websites.
- Listings page now displays the price of an ecommerce items.