> Do you have an idea for a feature you'd like to see in ArcGIS Maps for Office? Tell us about it at the ArcGIS Ideas site.
ArcGIS Maps for Office is a minor update that brings you improved speed, better usability, and many bug fixes. Here are some highlights:
- ArcGIS Maps for Office now recognizes your organization's default geocoder.
- ArcGIS Maps for Office now uses a Chromium-based browser to display maps, meaning that working with your data is much quicker. Even when working with lots of data, you can pan and zoom your maps effortlessly.
- ArcGIS Maps for Office now supports vector basemaps and layers, which means your maps look even better on high-resolution monitors.
- You can now select items on a map and export the corresponding rows of data to a new worksheet or new Excel workbook, allowing you to work with the data where you want.
- Visual improvements to the Add Data and Style Layer interfaces help you load and visualize your data more easily.
- Pop-up infographic settings persist across layers, so you don't have to make changes to each individual layer.
- Cells that contain formulas update the map when the source data is updated.
- Map and layer styles are rendered correctly when cell values change.
- You can now specify the spatial reference system to use when you export a layer.
- Many more bug fixes, including localization and internationalization issues.