As an administrator, you can configure comments and metadata for the items owned by your organization. This is a privilege reserved for the administrator role.
- Verify that you are signed in as an administrator of your organization.
- Click Organization at the top of the site and click Edit Settings.
- Click Item Details on the left side of the page.
- Configure any of the following settings:
- Check to allow members to view and add comments to items owned by the organization. If unchecked, comments do not appear on the item page.
- Check to enable metadata for your organization and choose the style—FGDC CSDGM Metadata, INSPIRE Metadata Directive, ISO 19139 Metadata Implementation Specification GML3.2, ISO 19139 Metadata Implementation Specification, or North American Profile of ISO19115 2003. The style controls how the metadata appears and which fields are available for creating it. By enabling metadata, members of your organization are able to include additional standards-based metadata in their items using a built-in metadata editor. When this metadata is included, anyone with access to the item can view the metadata in the style configured for the organization.
- Click Save to save the changes you've made.
Feedback on this topic?