Disponible avec une licence Business Analyst.
Business Analyst Enterprise helps you make smarter market planning, site selection, and customer segmentation decisions by combining demographic, lifestyle, behavioral, and spending data, maps and reports with location-driven analytics. You can identify the under-performing markets, pinpoint the right growth sites, find where your target customers live, and share the market research across your organization through ArcGIS Enterprise.
What is included with Business Analyst Enterprise
- ArcGIS Enterprise, an industry leading Web GIS platform that puts collaboration and flexibility in your local infrastructure on physical hardware or virtualized environments.
- Business Analyst Web App, a ready-to-use web application that gets installed on-premises in your organization’s portal. Business Analyst Web App allows you to access Business Analyst data and combine it with your organizations own data to deliver on-demand analysis and produce high quality maps, reports and infographics
- Reports and analysis integrated into defined workflows within an enterprise environment. The ability to create and share demographic maps, analyses, models, and reports throughout your organization.
- A USA data bundle coupled with ready-to-use apps allows you to analyze markets, profile customers, evaluate competitors, and identify opportunities. These datasets include a nationwide street network from HERE; Esri demographic variables at multiple geographic levels including block groups, census tracts, ZIP Codes, counties; Geocoding data and Tapestry data to create detailed segmentation studies in graphic report format to identify customer types with almost 13 million business locations from Data Axle.
- ArcGIS Pro, via Business Analyst tools and Spatial Analyst tools, can consume the GeoEnrichment service, providing users with geoprocessing tools and scripting capabilities to create and share analysis throughout ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online.
- Business Analyst, a leading GIS desktop software package, offers easy-to-use analysis tools and data for performing sophisticated business decisions. Business Analyst studies can be shared with others via the web while providing the ability to create instant reports to support decision-making processes.
- A GeoEnrichment utility service provides an API for ready-to-use Business Analyst apps and for creating custom apps.
- Demographic feature services shared within in your organization to power thematic mapping workflows (color coded and smart maps) in Business Analyst applications.
- Other ready-to-use apps that leverage GeoEnrichment such as the ArcGIS Enterprise portal Map Viewer's Enrich Layer analysis tool.