Survey123 for ArcGIS is in constant development to improve as a platform for you to create and analyze your forms. Here you'll find a short list of what's being worked on for the future.
These features have limited availability in the released product, but more work is required for them to be become documented and supported features. You are invited to try them out and provide feedback.
- Polyline and polygon support (known in XLSForm as geotrace and geoshape)
The following features are currently in development:
- On-premises support for website and API
- Add-in support in the field app
- AppConfig support for Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) solutions
The following features will be added sometime in the future:
- Survey templates in web designer
- PDF format for feature reports
- Full support for feature service views