Welcome to the ArcGIS Mission Server installation guide. Here you'll find step-by-step instructions for the installation and configuration of your new ArcGIS Mission Server and server site.
Before beginning the installation of ArcGIS Mission Server, complete the following:
- Read Introduction to ArcGIS Mission Server to become familiar with the software.
- Review the system requirements and make any adjustments necessary to the server machine.
- Obtain your software package from My Esri, including the software installer and license.
After ensuring that your system is prepared for the installation, use the installation guide to complete your server setup. The following is an overview of the installation process for ArcGIS Mission Server:
- Install the ArcGIS Mission Server software on your machine using the installation wizard or completing a silent installation.
- Create the ArcGIS Mission Server site.
- Install and configure an ArcGIS Web Adaptor instance or a reverse proxy with your ArcGIS Mission Server site.
- Configure the site with your ArcGIS Enterprise portal. Federate the server site with the portal and designate it as the portal's ArcGIS Mission Server.
- Have an administrator provide ArcGIS Mission Manager licenses to user accounts that will be operating in ArcGIS Mission Manager. Refer to ArcGIS Mission Manager roles to provide the correct privileges for these users to get started.
After one or more users have been granted access, they can begin using the ArcGIS Mission Manager app.
Follow the instructions carefully, as the installation process for ArcGIS Mission Server differs from that of other servers.