The Members panel and the Teams panel display information about each mission member and team, respectively, that is a part of the mission. In the Members and Teams panels, you can search and filter the lists, as well as clear the search bar.
The Members panel displays an alphabetized list of every mission member assigned to the mission, along with the following:
- Status—The current status of each mission member.
- Green—The member is currently connected to the mission.
- Gray—The member is not connected to the mission.
- Connection Information— Depending on member status, the time a member connected to or disconnected from the mission. This also indicates which members have never connected to the mission.
- Device—The current device the member is using to connect to the mission. A member can be connected to the mission through ArcGIS Mission Manager, ArcGIS Mission Responder, or both.
The following tool is also available to mission members who are or who have been connected to the mission through ArcGIS Mission Responder:
- Lock On Member— Locks and follows a ArcGIS Mission Responder user's movement on the mission map.
- Last Known Location—Zooms the map to the most recent location of the ArcGIS Mission Responder user.
The Teams panel displays an alphabetized list of all the teams created for the mission and includes the following tools:
- Last Known Location (LKL)—Zooms the map extent to show the most recent location of all the members of the team.
- View Members—Displays the members of the team.