To set up and use ArcGIS Map Search, you begin by inserting an ArcGIS Map Search app part on a SharePoint page. To add and configure app parts, you must have edit or design permissions for the page. For more information, see Edit mode and run mode.
To add an ArcGIS Map Search app part to a page, do the following:
- Browse to the page where you want to insert an ArcGIS Map Search app part.
- On the SharePoint ribbon, click the Page tab and click Edit.
- Click the location on the page where you want to insert the app part.
- From the Insert tab, click Parts and choose App Part to display the list of available app parts.
- From the Parts column, click ArcGIS Map Search and click Add.
The ArcGIS Map Search app part appears on the page, using the default basemap and map settings.