ArcGIS Maps for Power BI is regularly updated to provide new features, improved speed, better usability, and bug fixes. Here are some highlights of this update:
- New integrated user interface provides quick access to map tools without obscuring the map.
- Report designers can now use the visual's Format pane to create and design maps.
- ArcGIS demographics updated for 2020.
- Intelligent defaults automatically generate compelling maps based on the nature of your data.
- Improved sign in experience for ArcGIS users.
- Lock the map extent to a specific view so that the map doesn't automatically zoom while they work. Consumers see the map exactly as you intended.
- Improved Search feature lets consumers look for an address or place of interest and use the results to perform analysis.
- Maps only display secure content after a user signs in using an account with the appropriate permissions.
- Multiple bug fixes and UI improvements have been made.