Increase the number of features you have access to in the built-in ArcGIS Maps for Power BI visualization by signing up for a monthly Plus subscription. Start by signing up for a free 60-day trial, which you can cancel at any time. At the end of the trial period, either cancel the trial or continue using the upgraded features; your monthly subscription will be charged to the credit card you provided when you signed up.
To start a trial subscription, complete the following steps:
- Hover over the Get Plus button on the ArcGIS Maps for Power BI visualization and choose Sign up.
- From the Microsoft Pick an account pane, choose the account to use to sign up for Plus. This is typically the account you use to sign in to your system, but you can also choose another account.
A message window appears, listing the terms of agreement.
- Check the I agree to terms check box and click Sign up for free.
A sign-up form appears in a secure browser window.
- Complete the form by filling in the required fields.
Your credit card will not be charged during the trial period.
- Click Submit.
Upon successful sign-up, an authentication token is automatically sent to your browser, and your Plus subscription is activated. The gold Get Plus button changes to white to show that you're signed in, and the Manage account button appears on the map toolbar.
Your trial will expire 60 days from the first time you sign in. You can cancel the trial at any time during this period, in which case your trial will end immediately. If you do not cancel, your monthly paid subscription will begin at the end of your trial period and your credit card will be charged accordingly. For more information, see Manage your account.
Organizations can purchase enterprise Plus subscriptions to give their members access to premium content. To get started, contact Esri about purchasing Plus subscriptions in bulk.
As the administrator, to activate the bulk subscriptions, complete the following steps:
- After you purchase the bulk subscriptions, you'll receive an activation email. Click the link to open the activation page in a browser.
- Review the account information you provided at the time of purchase.
- Provide the full name and email address of the primary point of contact for the account.
The primary point of contact will act as administrator for the ArcGIS Maps for Power BI accounts for the organization. The administrator receives all notices related to the account, such as expiration warnings or notices that the maximum number of users has been met.
Keep a record of this information in a safe location and make others in your organization aware of it. If the primary point of contact is no longer available at your organization, you'll need this information to update the account.
- Check the I acknowledge that the above information is correct check box.
- Click Activate my account.
You'll receive a confirmation email stating that your account is active. Users in your organization can use their business email to sign in to Plus and have access to premium content.
Existing Plus users
If you purchased a personal Plus subscription and your organization subsequently purchases a bulk subscription, you'll receive a message when you try to sign in to your account. You can choose to sign in using your enterprise email to join the organization, or continue to use your own Plus account. If you continue to use your own Plus account, the account charges will proceed on the credit card you specified when you signed up, unless you cancel the account. You can join the organization at any time, as long as the bulk subscription is active; use the account manager to join.
If you choose to join the organization's Plus subscription, you'll be prompted to cancel your personal subscription before switching to your organization's subscription.
When you sign up for Plus, an authentication token is automatically sent to your browser to recognize you as a Plus user, and your Plus subscription instantly becomes active.
If the token cannot be found—if you're using a different browser or computer for example—the Get Plus button appears over the map and you'll need to sign in to your account to access premium features.
- Hover over the Get Plus button on the ArcGIS Maps for Power BI visualization and choose Sign in.
- From the Microsoft Pick an account pane, choose the account to use to sign in to Plus. This is typically the account you use to sign in to your system, but you can also choose another account.
If your organization has purchased bulk Plus subscriptions, sign in using your business email account.
Your Plus account is activated and you can access premium content. The gold Get Plus button changes to white to show that you're signed in, and the Manage account button appears on the map toolbar.
When you sign out of your Plus account, you still have access to all the features included with Power BI. You won't be able to access Plus content until you sign back in or sign in with your ArcGIS account.
Hover over the Get Plus button on the ArcGIS Maps for Power BI visualization and choose Sign out.
You are signed out of your Plus account. You can no longer access premium content, but you have access to all the standard features included with Power BI. To access premium content, sign in to Plus or sign in with your ArcGIS account.