ArcGIS Indoors Web allows you to find a location or resource within a building or site that includes several buildings. Once you find a place you are looking for, you can choose to get directions to that place to plan your travel time, or use it to log an issue for a fix or replacement of an item with Survey123 for ArcGIS.
Indoors Web can be run in two distinct modes: a browser mode and a kiosk mode.
- Browser mode—For organization members to use from a computer or device with a browser. This mode is accessed through the default URL for Indoors Web.
- Kiosk mode—For visitors to use from a touch screen monitor or tablet device placed at reception areas. This mode is accessed through an alternate URL for Indoors Web.
This guide helps you deploy Indoors Web as a configurable app template on your ArcGIS Enterprise portal. However, you will need to have ArcGIS Indoors for Pro installed to prepare your data before you share it to your portal.
The following are the steps to configure Indoors Web for a web browser.
- Review the system requirements.
- Configure your portal.
- Complete the prerequisites.
- Configure the web map (only if the web map uses a map service).
- Deploy the website.
- Configure the style file.
- You can optionally set up 311.
- Open Indoors Web.
- Optionally set the home location (only if it wasn't already set in the portal).
The following are the steps to configure Indoors Web for a kiosk.