A web map that supports feature services and map services can be used for ArcGIS Indoors Web. However, if you are using a map service, there are some tables that need to be added after publishing the web map to your portal. You will need to add the IndoorsConfig and Categories tables for the web app to work properly.
To add the tables, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to your ArcGIS Enterprise portal using your organizational account.
- Click Content and search for the web map shared from ArcGIS Pro.
- Click the browse button for the web map and click Open in Map Viewer.
- Make any necessary changes to the web map, such as renaming layers, removing layers, and turning on the layers the user should initially see when opening the map.
- Add the required tables to the web map by doing the following:
- Under Contents, click the More Options button for the map service in the web map, and then click Show Item Details.
- In the Item Details page, scroll to URL and click View to see the tables and their links.
- In the REST endpoint for the map service, scroll to the Tables section, right-click IndoorsConfig, and click Copy link address.
- Go back to Map Viewer.
- Click Add > Add Layer from Web.
- Make sure the type of data you are referencing is An ArcGIS Server Web Service.
- Paste the copied URL to the table and click Add Layer.
- Repeat the steps to add the Categories table from the same REST endpoint.
- In the portal's Map Viewer, rename the table from <nameofmapservice> - Categories to Categories and rename <nameofmapservice> - IndoorsConfig to IndoorsConfig.
- Save the web map.