ArcGIS Indoors for iOS can display indoor data from mobile map packages that can be downloaded by connecting to your ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
You must do the following to use the app with your indoor maps:
- Curate data in ArcGIS Pro.
- Create a mobile map package in ArcGIS Pro.
- Share the mobile map package from ArcGIS Pro to your portal.
Curate data in ArcGIS Pro
The data creation workflow includes the following overview steps, which can be completed using geoprocessing tools:
- Create the ArcGIS Indoors Information Model workspace.
- Load the floor plans and points of interest (POIs).
- Create the network dataset.
Create a mobile map package in ArcGIS Pro
A mobile map package consolidates maps into a single file (.mmpk) that can be shared to your portal. Mobile map packages created for Indoors for iOS can be used for exploring, identifying, and searching for various points of interest and navigating indoors.
Share the mobile map package to your portal
The mobile map package created in ArcGIS Pro must be shared to Portal for ArcGIS so that it is available for download in the mobile app.
Set the share setting to Everyone if you want the map to be available in the Visitor mode of the app.