Available for an ArcGIS organization licensed with the Indoors extension.
ArcGIS Indoors for iOS can display indoor data from mobile map packages that can be downloaded by connecting to your ArcGIS Enterprise portal or ArcGIS Online organization.
You must do the following to use the app with your indoor maps:
- Curate data in ArcGIS Pro.
- Prepare a mobile map in ArcGIS Pro.
- Create and share the mobile map package from ArcGIS Pro to your portal or organization.
Curate data in ArcGIS Pro
The data creation workflow includes the following overview steps, which can be completed using geoprocessing tools:
Prepare a mobile map in ArcGIS Pro
You need to prepare a map in ArcGIS Pro that will be packaged and shared for use in the Indoors mobile maps. The data included in the Indoors mobile map can be used for exploring, identifying, and searching for various points of interest and navigating indoors.
Create and share a mobile map package
A mobile map package consolidates maps into a single file (.mmpk) that can be shared to your ArcGIS Enterprise portal or ArcGIS Online organization. The mobile map prepared for the Indoors mobile apps in ArcGIS Pro must be packaged and shared to the Enterprise portal or ArcGIS Online organization so that it is available for download in the mobile app.
- The mobile map package must have a tag named ArcGIS Indoors to be recognized by the app.
- Set the share setting to Everyone if you want the map to be available in the Visitor mode of the app.