Every ArcGIS Hub site has an engagement Dashboard which is available when activity tracking is enabled. Site administrators, owners, and core team members have permissions to see this Dashboard, which features charts that show page views and other activity insights for selected time periods.
Those with a Hub Premium license can subscribe to a weekly summary of the Dashboard. This report contains metrics on site and page views, referrers, content item views, and content downloads.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Hub.
- Select Initiatives on the Overview page Hub menu and open the initiative.
Note:If you're using ArcGIS Hub Basic, select Sites.
- Select the second drop-down menu in the edit navigation bar and choose Dashboard.
- Charts include data on Views, Sessions, Average time on site, and Views over time for a site. Filter by time period for site usage charts by selecting the date setting button (top right).
- To receive a weekly summary of the Dashboard, select the Subscribe button (top right). The email report includes site metrics such as: Site views, Top referrers, Page views by user type, Top (public) content item page views, and Top content downloads.
The Dashboard subscription service requires an ArcGIS Hub Premium license.
- Select the Subscribed button to turn off your subscription.
Dashboards are refreshed with new data approximately every 24 hours.