If you are the organizer of an event, you can send emails to the event's attendees.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Hub.
- On Overview, click the hub drop-down menu and choose Events.
- Open an event and click the View attendees button on the edit navigation bar.
- Click the message button to message all attendees or select individual attendees and click Message.
- Enter a subject and add text to the message's body.
Note:To include a URL that doesn't have a arcgis.com or esri.com domain, contact your hub's administrator to register the domain for the URL you want to use. If the domain isn't registered, the email will not send.
- Click Send Message when you are ready.
Messages are sent from ArcGIS.com to the email address associated with the attendee's user profile.