To raise awareness about an event, core team members can invite people to attend. This workflow is especially helpful when a core team member has several contacts who can also spread the word about an event through email, social media, and other channels.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Hub and open an initiative in edit mode.
You can also enter edit mode by clicking the edit button on an initiative site's when viewing it in a browser.
- Click Events on the second dropdown menu.
- Open an event by clicking its title.
- Click the attendees button in the edit navigation bar.
- Click the add members button .
- Select the people you want to add.
Members are automatically added to the event's Event-name Attendees Group.
- Once the member or members have been added, you can optionally send them an email by clicking the message all button .
You can export a .CSV file of event attendees by clicking the more button and choosing Export All to .CSV or Export Selected to .CSV. The .CSV file contains member first and last name, user name, and the date they signed up to attend the event.