Core team members can edit an event at anytime. Editing an event can include updating the event's location. changing text color on the event's view, and modifying its display on a site or page.
To cancel or delete an event, see Cancel or delete an event.
Update event details
Change details about event, such as time and location.
- Open the event's view in a browser.
- Ensure that you're signed in and click the edit button .
Note:You can also open an event by clicking the second drop-down menu on the initiative's edit navigation bar clicking Events. Find your event and click to open it in edit mode.
- Modify the event's details.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
Edit an event on a site or page
You can modify how your event appears when displayed on a site or page.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Hub and open the event's initiative in edit mode.
- Hover over an event details card or an upcoming events card and click the settings button .
- Make adjustments to the display. For tips, refer to Accessibility best practices for displaying events.
- Click Save on the site's edit navigation bar to confirm your changes.