You can make large quantities of data available for download through a file geodatabase.
Allow data export on file geodatabases
File geodatabase downloads can be automatically generated for hosted feature services that allow data exports. Each hosted feature service will need to be set to allow data exports. For more information, see Managing hosted web layers.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Online as an administrator.
- Click Content on the homepage.
- Open the hosted feature service and click Settings on the item's details page.
Note:To upload a geodatabase and publish it as a hosted feature service, see Publish the contents of a file geodatabase.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Data Export section.
- Click the checkbox to Allow others to export to different formats.
- Click Save.
To remove the file geodatabase download option, turn off data exports for the item and reindex the item.