The following features have been added to ArcGIS GeoPlanner 3.2 at ArcGIS Online 9.2:
- You can now download a Weighted Raster Overlay (WRO) layer as a single .tiff file.
- You can now save a WRO layer to your ArcGIS organization as an image service.
- You can now add, delete, and rename fields from your design layers.
- Baseline indicators are now included in Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports.
- You can download an indicator report with all indicator types from data in your scenarios.
- You can use the Zonal Statistics tool to calculate statistics from raster layers or the output of a WRO model. The output is a new data layer combined with information from an input feature layer.
Watch a brief video demonstration of the new capabilities of GeoPlanner 3.2 and connect with the GeoPlanner community on Esri Community.