GeoPlanner allows you to discover documents on ArcGIS Online so you can associate them with your planning project.
Complete the following steps to search for files:
- Click the Open Menu button .
- Click Attachment > Search for Files.
- Click My Content, My Project, My Organization, or the All filter to specify the scope of the search.
- Check Documents, Images, or both to specify the document type.
- Type keywords in the Search text box to search for documents.
You can search for a document using its file name or the following file types:
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comma-separated values (CSV)
- Map package
- Service definition
- Layer package
- PNG, JPG, TIFF, and GIF
- File geodatabase
- Map document
- CityEngine Web Scene
- Desktop application template
- Native application
- Code attachment
- Explorer map
- Scene package
- Scene document
- Tile package
- Vector tile package
- Click Open next to the file you want to download.
The file opens or downloads depending on its format. You can also click Details to view the item in ArcGIS Online.