The ArcGIS GeoPlanner Add Data tool allows you to discover data and add it to your map. All data is either published or added as an item in your ArcGIS organization. Data items resulting from analysis tools and data items uploaded or exported using this app are automatically added to your content in your ArcGIS organization.
- Click the Explore tab on the app toolbar.
- Click Add Data.
- Filter your search by clicking the following options:
- My Content— View data that you own from your ArcGIS organization.
- My Project— View data from the open project.
- My Organization— View all data from your ArcGIS organization.
- Curated— View data from the Living Atlas.
- All— View all data available to you from the above options.
- Check any of the following to further restrict data items:
- Weighted Overlay Models
Multiple categories can be checked at the same time.
- Type a keyword in the Search text box and click the Search button , or press Enter.
You can refine your search results to the area shown on your map by clicking the toggle button next to Consider your map extent.
- Click any of the following to sort the data items.
- Scroll to find the data you are interested in and click Add next to the item. The data item is added to your map and appears on the Layers tab of the Contents window.