- Will ArcGIS Experience Builder replace ArcGIS Web AppBuilder?
- Can anything be transferred between Web AppBuilder and Experience Builder?
- How do I use subscriber and premium content as a data source in a web experience shared with the public?
- Can I reuse my custom layouts as a template for other apps?
- How can I give feedback on ArcGIS Experience Builder?
- Why can I no longer upload SVG or SVGZ image types?
How do I use subscriber and premium content as a data source in a web experience shared with the public?
Create the proxy item by following the steps in the "Authorize subscriber layers" section of the Use Living Atlas subscriber content in public maps and apps blog article.
Yes. You can generate a Web Experience Template or duplicate the Web Experience item as a starting point for creating similar web experiences. To create a template, click the More options button on the builder toolbar and choose Generate template. To create a copy of an experience or template, click the More options button on the item card in the respective gallery and choose Duplicate.