There are several options for navigating the map. You can pan and zoom the map using the mouse or zoom in and out using the zoom tools.
Zoom and pan with the mouse
To explore with the mouse, move the pointer to the middle of the map display. Use the following list as a guide for completing navigation actions with the mouse:
- To move or pan the map, drag the map in any direction.
- To zoom in to a specific area on the map, press the Shift key while dragging a rectangle to designate the area of interest.
You can also use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out. Rotate the wheel up to zoom in and rotate down to zoom out.
- To zoom out to a specific area on the map, press Ctrl+Shift while dragging a rectangle to designate the area of interest.
- To zoom the map in to the location of the pointer, double-click the point of interest.
Zoom in and out using the zoom tools
The Zoom in and Zoom out buttons are located in the lower right corner of the map.
To use the zoom tools, do the following:
- Click the Zoom in button to zoom in.
- Click the Zoom out button to zoom out.