ArcGIS Excalibur is a web-based, imagery application that modernizes and enhances image-based workflows through intuitive experiences. These experiences allow you to search for, discover, and work with imagery in fully integrated workflows for image analytics.
ArcGIS Excalibur unifies traditional, separate geospatial, and imagery-based views into a single view. This new experience allows you to work with imagery of all types in the collected view for maximum analytic value, while allowing full integration with authoritative geospatial reference layers available across the platform.
ArcGIS Excalibur introduces an Excalibur project, a dynamic way to organize required resources to complete an image-based task in a single location. Excalibur projects include geospatial reference layers that provide context to your imagery task and tools to streamline image-based workflows. ArcGIS Excalibur also allows you to compile and create presentations that can be exported, used, and shared with others in your organization for imagery-related reports and briefings.
With ArcGIS Excalibur, you can:
- Use a focused, web-based imagery application that is integrated with ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Streamline your search, discovery, and use experiences.
- Work with fully integrated, side-by-side visualizations of imagery in map space and image space.
- Use image annotation and sketching capabilities with automatic, accurate transformation to geographic features.
- Create and use Excalibur project workflows for efficient image analytics.
- Compare web layers for change detection, visual analysis, and other comparison workflows.
- Upload your own hosted web layers to create a new web layer.