ArcGIS Excalibur is a web-based application that modernizes and enhances image and video-based workflows through intuitive experiences. These experiences allow you to search for, discover, and work with imagery and video in fully integrated workflows for image and video analytics.
ArcGIS Excalibur unifies traditional, separate geospatial, and imagery or video-based views into a single view. This new experience allows you to work with imagery and video in the collected view for maximum analytic value while allowing full integration with authoritative geospatial reference layers available across the platform.
ArcGIS Excalibur introduces an Excalibur project, a dynamic way to organize required resources to complete an image or video-based task in a single location. Excalibur projects can include geospatial reference layers that provide context to your tasks and tools to streamline workflows. ArcGIS Excalibur also allows you to compile and create presentations that can be exported, used, and shared with others in your organization for reports and briefings.
With ArcGIS Excalibur, you can:
- Use a focused, web-based imagery and video application that is integrated with ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Streamline your search, discovery, and use experiences.
- Work with fully integrated, side-by-side visualizations of imagery or video.
- Use annotation and sketching capabilities with automatic, accurate transformation to geographic features to conduct remote inspections.
- Create and use Excalibur project workflows for efficient image or video analytics.
- Compare web layers for change detection, visual analysis, and other comparison workflows.
- Upload your own files and data to create a new hosted web layer.