Batch processing allows you to create multiple processing jobs and set Drone2Map to process them in succession. This eliminates the need for you to watch for a project to complete before initiating another project. You can start several jobs, set them to run overnight, and view the results in the morning.
To create a batch project, complete the following steps:
- Start Drone2Map.
- From the Template drop-down list, choose Batch Template.
- Browse to the location on your local file system where you want to store the new project.
- Click Add Project to add individual projects (.d2mx files) to the batch project.
- Click Create.
- Specify a name for the new batch project in the Save Project As text box.
- Click Save.
Interact with batch projects
After the batch project is created, the map is zoomed to the extent of all projects with the Project Areas layer in the contents pane and its table open.
To change processing options on a batch project, complete the following steps:
- Select the project from the map or the Project Areas table.
- Click Options.
- Change the processing options.
You can add and remove projects as well as view the processing report.
Add or remove projects
To add or remove projects, complete the following steps:
- On the Home tab, click Add Projects.
- Browse to the .d2mx project file and click OK.
The project is added to the batch project.
- To remove a project, select the project or projects to be removed and click Remove Projects.
- Click Yes to confirm or No to cancel.
View the processing report
To view the processing report for a project, complete the following steps:
- Select a project.
- Click Report .
Once a project has completed processing, you can open it in a new Drone2Map window.
- Select the project to open.
- Click Open Project.