Project templates help you quickly create projects based on the types of products required to support your workflow.
Default project templates
The following default project templates are available in ArcGIS Drone2Map:
|Project template||Outputs||Example usage|
Export as template
Drone2Map allows users to export their own templates to easily create projects based on recurring workflows and processing options. To export a custom template, complete the following steps:
- On the ribbon, on the Home tab, in the Processing group, click Options .
- On the Options dialog box, set the desired settings and options within each tab.
- Click Export Template.
- Choose a location, give the template a name, and click Save.
To import a custom template, complete the following steps:
- Open Drone2Map. Alternatively, if you already have a project open, click the Project tab on the ribbon.
- Under Select Project Template, click Import Template.
- Browse to your saved template file and open it.
- Follow the steps to create a project.