- primitiveCylinder(sides, radius, height)
- sides—floatNumber of subdivisions of the cylindrical surface. There must be at least 3 sides. The default value is 16.
- radius—floatRadius of the cylinder.
- height—floatHeight of the cylinder.
The primitiveCylinder operation inserts a cylinder geometry into the scope of the current shape.
- If radius and height aren't given the bounding box coincides with the scope. Zero scope sizes are handled the same way as in the i operation.
- If dimensions are specified the cylinder is positioned in the xz-center of the scope lying on y=0.
The cylinder has texture coordinates on the first texture layer (COLORMAP).
The inserted cylinder has 16 sides and is fit into the current scope. The scope's zero size is modified relative to the average of the two non-zero sizes.
The inserted cylinder has 8 sides, a radius of 10, a height of 15 and is positioned in the xz center.