Available with Business Analyst license.
To install Business Analyst you will download the software and data install packages from the My Esri website using the Download Manager. Once you have saved the installs locally you will need to extract the 7-Zip packages and start the setup.exe files.
Your version of Business Analyst will need to be at the same level as ArcGIS Desktop to ensure a successful installation—for example, if you are currently on ArcGIS Desktop 10.8.1, you will need to install Business Analyst 10.8.1.
Installation in brief
From My Esri, click the installation guide link for information on installation procedures or a setup link to start the associated setup program.
You can also exit My Esri and run the installation setup individually. To do so, navigate to the folder of the product you want to install and start the setup program. For instance, to install Business Analyst, navigate to the directory where the Business Analyst setup file has been saved and double-click setup.exe.
The typical installation workflow involves the completion of the following steps:
- Downloading and installing ArcGIS Desktop
- Downloading and installing ArcGIS Desktop 64-bit Geoprocessing
- Downloading and installing Business Analyst
- Downloading and installing Business Analyst 64-bit Background GP
- Installing Business Analyst 2020 U.S. Data
- Authorizing your software and data licenses
- Setting up your ArcGIS Online subscription