The My Trash Services solution delivers a set of capabilities that help you share typical waste pickup schedules with the public, highlight schedule changes, and promote nearby recycling centers and the materials accepted.
In this topic, you’ll learn how to use the solution by assuming the role of a user and performing the workflows below.
Find recycling centers and curbside service information
You will assume the role of a resident in the community and would like to know when your next trash pickup day is and find nearby recycling centers.
- In a browser, go to the My Trash Services app.
- In the Locate Services pane, under Search for an address or locate on map, type 2519 Arcadia Cir, Naperville, IL into the search box and press the Enter key.
- Optionally, click and slide the search buffer by distance.
The list updates to display recycling centers and track, recycling, and yard waste pickup details.
- Click Recycling Facilities > Naperville Environmental Collection Campus.
The Information tab displays details about the recycling facility including materials accepted, location, hours of operation, and contact details.
- Click the Directions tab. The tab displays turn by turn directions from the searched address to the closest recycling facility.
- Click the Back button once to return to the list of Recycling Facilities, then once more to return to the full list of trash and recycling services.
- Click Trash Pickup and review information and directions about trash pickup.
- Click the Back button to return to the full list of trash and recycling services. Repeat step 6 to view Recycling and Yard pickup details.