In this topic, you will learn how to configure the Transit Safety solution to meet specific needs in your organization.
Load transit routes and stops
The Transit Safety solution includes an ArcGIS Pro project that is used to convert your GTFS public transit dataset to route and stop features that are used as base layers in the maps and apps included in the solution.
To load your transit routes and stops in the solution, complete the following steps:
- Start the ArcGIS Pro application and open the Transit Data Management project.
- On the View tab, in the Windows group, click Catalog Pane.
- In the Catalog pane, expand the Tasks folder, and double-click the Transit Data Management task.
- In the Task pane, click the How to Use Transit Data Management task group to expand the collection of tasks.
- Click the Load transit routes and stops task and follow the steps provided.