ArcGIS Earth 1.10 brings a number of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes:
- ArcGIS Earth for mobile (version 1.1) supports adding data from a QR code. You can add web scenes, ArcGIS services, and portal items to the ArcGIS Earth mobile app by scanning a QR code generated from ArcGIS Earth on your desktop.
- ArcGIS Earth supports KML editing workflows, including editing of the feature geometry, graphic styles, and the file structure, and saving as a new KMZ file.
- Added mobile scene packages, point cloud scene layers, and point scene layers as new data types, and enabled access to ArcGIS Living Atlas.
- Support for symbolized feature layers and viewing the layer legend in the table of contents.
KML and KMZ editing
- Support for editing and saving KML and KMZ files
- Edit KML geometry, including vertices, altitude, feature position, and 3D extrusion.
- Edit layer properties, including pop-up information, fly-to view, refresh rate, and feature styles.
- Edit KML documents, including file structures, and cut, copy, paste, and add new features to an existing KML folder.
- Support for saving KML edits or saving as a new KMZ file.
- Support for saving a copy of edited KML files on exit.
- Support for adding, editing, and saving KML screen overlays
- Support for adding, editing, and saving KML ground overlays
- Support for adding, editing, and saving KML network links
- Enhancements to KML error message display
- Display the exact error message for KML schema errors and XML language errors.
- Locate the error line for XML language errors.
New data types
- Support for mobile scene packages for online and offline usage.
- Added ArcGIS Living Atlas as a separate category for adding data and filtering Living Atlas contents.
- Support for point cloud and 3D point scene layers.
- Symbolize feature layers with the Single Symbol and Dictionary methods:
- Support for importing mobile styles and dictionary styles (five military symbol specifications from Esri styles).
- Support for extruding features to 3D symbology.
- Display a layer legend in the table of contents.
- Generate a QR code for web scenes, ArcGIS services, and portal items to collaborate with ArcGIS Earth on mobile devices.
- Enhanced geometry editing workflow
- Added an editor toolbox.
- Added the XYZ axis for 3D editing.
- Support for adding new vertices to the existing drawing element.
- Support for specifying XYZ for a selected vertex.
- Enhancements for administering configurations
- Support for specifying mobile scene packages, web scenes, WMS sublayers, point cloud scene layers, and 3D point scene layers as startup layers.
- Skip the URL check at startup.
- Configure hyperlink and text display on the user interface for dictionary symbology.
- Usability enhancements
- Display web styles for feature layers.
- Added text box for slider control.
- Usability improvements for animated interactive analysis.
- UI indicator when selecting a basemap group.
- Loading animation.
- Autosave edits in the workspace.
- Performance improvements
- Improved rendering performance for point feature layers and raster layers.
- Improved loading performance for integrated mesh scene layers.