Mit der Business Analyst-Lizenz verfügbar.
ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App is accessed through ArcGIS Enterprise and must first be installed onto a machine with Portal for ArcGIS. See Installing ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App for installation instructions.
With the introduction of user types, privileges for Business Analyst Web App are determined by a member's user type and role. At least a publisher role is required to create projects and layers. Licenses are assigned by the admin to members in the organization. See the topic on Managing licenses for full instructions.
The GeoEnrichment Service requires that the federated server be licensed for the Business Analyst Server role. Authorization codes for the Business Analyst Server role are acquired via My Esri. Once that you have gained access to the authorizations, you will need to authorize your ArcGIS Server.
Note: There is no longer any need to import entitlements in the portal prior to assigning licenses as with previous versions. The licenses will be available for Business Analyst Enterprise customers after authorizing Portal for ArcGIS at 11.1.
ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App license can only be assigned to user types with publisher roles—for example, a Creator or GIS Professional. User types that are not supported are Basic, Editor, Field Worker, Lite, and Viewer.
- At the top of the site, click Organization and click the Licenses tab.
- Locate Business Analyst Web App and Mobile App add-on licenses under Applications. If necessary, search the licenses by name. Click Assign.
- In the window that appears, find the member or members whose license you want to manage. To search the list of organization members, type the member's first or last name in the search box. To filter the list of members, click the filter options for user type, role, group, and app.
- If you're revoking a license, click Unassign next to each member. To revoke the specified add-on license from all assigned members that appear on the page, click Unassign on this page.
- If you're assigning a license, click Assign next to each member. To assign the specified add-on license to all assigned members that appear on the page, click Assign on this page.
- If you can't assign the license to a particular member because it's not compatible with their user type, you can update user types on the Members tab.
- Click Close to return to the licenses page.