- How do I get the app?
- Why can't I sign in?
- I was added to a project managed by another organization. Why don't I see it in the app?
- Which versions of Collector for ArcGIS, Explorer for ArcGIS, Navigator for ArcGIS, and Survey123 for ArcGIS work with Workforce?
- Can I roll back to a previous version of the app?
Before you can use a project that is managed by another organization, you need to accept the organization's invitation to join their project's group. See Join groups in the ArcGIS Online help for details.
Which versions of Collector for ArcGIS, Explorer for ArcGIS, Navigator for ArcGIS, and Survey123 for ArcGIS work with Workforce?
The following versions are required:
- Collector for ArcGIS 17.0.3 or later
- Explorer for ArcGIS 17.1.0 or later
- Navigator for ArcGIS 2.0 or later
- Survey123 for ArcGIS 1.6 or later
Navigate to Assignment, Collect at Assignment, and Survey at Assignment are only available in Workforce if the project is configured to work with Navigator for ArcGIS, Collector for ArcGIS, or Survey123 for ArcGIS, respectively, and you have the required app installed on your device.