Survey123 for ArcGIS is in constant development to improve as a platform for you to create and analyze your forms. Here you'll find a short list of what's being worked on for the future.
These features have limited availability in the released product, but more work is required for them to be become documented and supported features. You are invited to try them out and provide feedback.
- Next-generation web forms
The following features are currently in development:
- Map annotation
- Additional filtering of records in the Survey123 website
- Bulk report printing
The following features will be added sometime in the future:
- Support for notification upon survey submission
- PDF format for reports
- Improved survey version management in the field app
- Improved display and navigation of multipage surveys