Operations Dashboard connects to your ArcGIS organization and provides access to your content. To sign in as another user, first sign out.
Sign in to the app to access your operation views.
- Start the Operations Dashboard app.
If you are using Operations Dashboard deployed to your own portal, you won't see this screen.
- If you are connecting to your Portal for ArcGIS, type the URL for your organization in the URL text box. For example, https://myportal.company.com/arcgis.
If your company uses a custom OAuth provider for your organization, you will also need to specify the URL. For example, https://company.maps.arcgis.com. However, this is not common.
- Tap or click Continue.
- Sign in using your ArcGIS organizational account.
The sign in requirements for your organization can differ from those shown in the screen capture. Provide the requested information (if any) to sign in.
You can sign out of the app to end your session, or to allow another user to sign in.
- If you are viewing an operation view, tap or click File and choose the Info tab to view information about the active operation view.
You will see account information in the upper-right corner, including your display name.
- Tap or click Sign out or Switch portal (which ever appears under your display name).
The appearance of Sign out or Switch portal is determined by the security used by your organization.
If neither option appears, Operations Dashboard was installed to your portal and is using your Windows credentials to sign you in. To use different credentials in Operations Dashboard, sign out of Windows and sign in with another Windows account, then run the app.