A description widget displays static text in a window. You can format the text as well as insert images and hyperlinks. Using a description widget is a way of conveying instructions or pertinent reference information, such as the data sources used to build the operation view, notes, contact information, or useful websites.
- Click Edit, and click Edit Operation View.
- To create a new widget, click Widget, click Add Widget, choose the type of widget, and click OK. To update settings for an existing widget, click Settings , and click Configure on the widget's window.
- In the Title box, type a title that will be displayed in the widget's window.
- In the Description box, type the text to display in the widget and set the formatting properties. You can also insert images and hyperlinks.
- When you're satisfied with the preview, click OK to finish configuring the widget.