- Are public accounts supported?
- What is the licensing of Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS?
- Will dashboards replace operation views?
- Can I view dashboards on my tablet?
- Can I view dashboards on my phone?
- Are dashboards supported in ArcGIS Enterprise?
- Do dashboards have support for custom data visualizations and themes?
- Can I embed another app within my dashboard?
- Can I embed my dashboard in a web page?
- Can I use subscriber and premium content in a dashboard?
- How can I provide feedback?
Public accounts in ArcGIS Online that are not part of an organization cannot author or edit dashboards. Operations Dashboard does, however, support viewing a dashboard that allows anonymous access after signing in with an ArcGIS Online public account. The app also supports anonymous access of dashboards that are shared with everyone.
Yes. The legacy Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Windows app was retired on January 1, 2019, and operation views are now read-only and marked as deprecated. You will need to convert operation view items to dashboard items using the new Operations Dashboard web app.
For information on the differences between dashboards and operation views, see Operation views.
Yes. However, you cannot author or edit dashboards on a phone. Furthermore, dashboard authors should take care to design dashboards that will work well in a reduced form factor. Limiting the number of elements displayed, judicious use of text, and taking advantage of a dashboard's ability to group and stack elements are all key considerations.
Not exactly. The embedded content element can be used to insert visualizations and content not supported out of the box. Further, there are many theme properties that can be controlled via dashboard-level settings. With that said, the Operations Dashboard team is currently gathering requirements around how customers might like to extend the out-of-the-box offering and will make decisions about this at a later date.
Yes. See Secured and subscriber content for details.
The Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS team would love to hear from you. If you have feedback or inquiries, you can provide them within the GeoNet Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS community page. You can also send an email to Dashboard4Arcgis@esri.com. If you are experiencing other issues, contact Esri Technical Support.