- Are public accounts supported?
- What is the licensing of Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS?
- Will dashboards replace operation views?
- Can I view dashboards on my tablet?
- Are dashboards supported in ArcGIS Enterprise?
- Do dashboards have support for custom data visualizations and themes?
- How can I provide feedback?
Public accounts in ArcGIS Online that are not part of an organization will not be able to author or edit dashboards. Operations Dashboard does, however, support viewing a dashboard that supports anonymous access after signing in with an ArcGIS Online public account. The app also supports anonymous access of dashboards that are shared with everyone.
Not in the near future. Moving forward, most development efforts will be focused on improving dashboard items. Eventually, support for operation views will be deprecated. This decision will be communicated many months in advance of implementation. For information on the differences between dashboards and operation views, see Operation views.
The Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS team would love to hear from you. If you have feedback or inquiries, send an email to Dashboard4Arcgis@esri.com. You can also provide feedback within the GeoNet Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS community page. If you're experiencing other issues, contact Esri Technical Support.