Read the latest updates for ArcGIS Marketplace, from increased control of listings to improvement of memberships.
The April 2018 release includes an enhanced navigation of the marketplace with an introduction to custom content services.
- Implementation of the Esri Global Navigation Header, which enables ArcGIS users to more seamlessly navigate between their profile, ArcGIS Online, the Developers sites, Esri Apps, and Providers apps through the App switcher.
- Completion of the redesign of the Marketplace home page with additional options to feature Esri or provider listings.
- ArcGIS users will now have an option to send purchase requests to providers for listings that have been ecommerce enabled. This option enables users that are restricted from using credit cards or paypal to continue with a purchase for a provider solution.
The December release includes rules packages listings and enhanced search capabilities in ArcGIS Marketplace.
- You can now list or sell CityEngine rules packages in ArcGIS Marketplace.
- Enhanced search and discover for ArcGIS Marketplace users.
- New design and optimized filtering options on the ArcGIS Marketplace home page, allowing users to find the right solutions more easily.
- ArcGIS Marketplace has a new Featured section, allowing Esri to highlight specific Esri or provider offerings.
The September release includes updates to how you renew trials and the ability to list data bundles.
- Support for providers listing, selling, and offering trials of content services with multiple services bundled together in one listing for ArcGIS users. Specific content service types include Hosted Elevation Services, Hosted Scene Services, Hosted Vector Tiles, Hosted Feature Layers, and Hosted Raster Tile Layers.
- Several improvements have been implemented to the end-to-end trial and purchase process as well as the renewal experience for existing users of Esri or provider listings.
- Providers can now list ArcGIS Pro add-ins and custom widgets built with Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition).
The June 2017 update includes a new look for the Console page as well as improvements throughout the site.
- The Console page has been redesigned for improved management of your items on the marketplace.
- You now have the option to sell apps that come bundled with data.