Read the latest updates for ArcGIS Marketplace, from increased control of listings to improvement of memberships.
The December release includes rules packages listings and enhanced search capabilities in ArcGIS Marketplace.
- You can now list or sell City Engine rules packages in ArcGIS Marketplace.
- Enhanced search and discover for ArcGIS Marketplace users.
- New design and optimized filtering options on the ArcGIS Marketplace home page, allowing users to find the right solutions more easily.
- ArcGIS Marketplace has a new Featured section, allowing users Esri to highlight specific Esri or provider offerings.
The September release includes updates to how you renew trials and ability to list data bundles.
- Support for providers listing, selling, offering trials of content services with multiple services bundled together in one listing for ArcGIS users. Specific content service types include: Hosted Elevation Services, Hosted Scene Services, Hosted Vector Tiles, Hosted Feature Layers, and Hosted Raster Tile Layers.
- Several improvements have been implemented to the end to end trial and purchase process as well as the renewal experience for existing users of Esri or Provider listings.
- Providers will be able to list ArcGIS Pro Add-ins & Custom widgets built with Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition).
The June 2017 update includes a new look of the Console page as well as improvements throughout the site.
- The Console page has been redesigned for improved management of your items on the marketplace.
- You now have the option to sell apps that come bundled with data.
The April 2017 release update includes new messaging and UI enhancements.
- You can now add a customized message to automated emails about your listings.
- On the listings page, you can now display download button for App store availability for certain listings.
- Per user licensing for content providers.
- Enhanced discover of provider listings inside ArcGIS Online.