To use ArcGIS Maps for SharePoint, you must be signed in to ArcGIS.
User sign-in allows you to sign in to ArcGIS with your own credentials.
- Navigate to a map to configure or view it.
- Click the link to sign in.
The Sign In window appears.
If you're using Internet Explorer and the Sign In window appears but is blank, try the following:
- On the Internet Explorer Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab and choose Trusted Sites.
- Check Enable Protected Mode.
- Click the Sites button and add https://*.arcgis.com.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
- In the Sign In window, provide your user name and password.
If you do not know your user name or password, contact your administrator.