Do you have an idea for a feature you'd like to see in ArcGIS Maps for SharePoint? Tell us about it at the ArcGIS Ideas site.
ArcGIS Maps for SharePoint 4.2 includes the following updates and enhancements:
- Apps rebranded as ArcGIS Maps for SharePoint.
- Added support for SharePoint Server 2016.
- ArcGIS Maps for SharePoint Online is now a single app that contains both the ArcGIS Maps app part and the ArcGIS Maps Locate workflow.
- ArcGIS Maps for SharePoint Online is now supported in sub-sites.
- Enhanced security solution allows SharePoint administrators to use choose how to securely store ArcGIS credentials.
- Added support for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.
- Added support for vector tile basemaps.
- You can now add SharePoint lists and documents to an ArcGIS Maps app from sub-sites and sub-folders in a document library.
- ArcGIS Maps for SharePoint supports anonymously accessible map web parts on public-facing SharePoint sites.
- Enhanced user experience for adding SharePoint lists to a map.
- Enhanced user experience for app configuration and ArcGIS Maps Locate workflow.
- Multiple bug fixes and improvements.