Uninstall Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects
In this topic
Uninstalling Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects requires removing all components from both the server side and the client side.
Uninstall server-side components
To remove the Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects server-side components, follow these steps:
- Stop your web server.
- Delete the em4bobj folder from your web server's webapps folder.
For example: <Tomcat installation>\webapps\em4bobj
- Restart your web application server.
The Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects server-side components are uninstalled.
Uninstall client-side components
To remove the Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects client-side components, follow these steps:
- Start SAP Dashboards and create a new, blank dashboard. From the main menu, click File > Manage Add-Ons.
- From the list of installed add-ons, choose Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects and click Remove.
The Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects add-on is removed from SAP Dashboards.
- Click Close. At the prompt, click Exit to close SAP Dashboards.
- To uninstall Esri Maps Designer, open the Windows Control Panel and click Programs and Features. From the list of installed programs, find the Esri Maps Designer for SAP BusinessObjects entry and double-click to uninstall. Alternatively, right-click to display the context menu and choose Uninstall.
The Windows Installer removes Esri Maps Designer.
- Delete the em4bobj folder and its contents from the assets folder within the SAP BusinessObjects installation folder.
The default path is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Xcelsius 4.0\assets\em4bobj.
The Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects client-side components are uninstalled.